Message from Lynn
Everyone wants the warmth and companionship of someone else. We believe that love is what creates harmony and understanding. But is that what love really is? Love is not something you do with someone else. Love is never between two people. It is what happens within you. You do not need be enslaved to someone else. Love is knowing who you are claiming self confidence and self admiration. Its knowing your passions in life and discovering more and more of unlocked hidden treasure of oneself. Once we love ourselves we will radiate love. What you put out is what you will attract. It’s the same as law of attraction. If you are desperate and have no confidence in your worth then that’s what you will attract. When we have judgement about someone we create blockages from real love finding us. Just saying I love myself is not enough. So in order to get rid of blockages that stop you from meeting that special someone you need to fall in love with yourself first.
Steps to fall in love with you:
- Get to know yourself. How do you fall in love?
- Are you a good receiver or giver? Why do you lack the other?
- Acceptance. What area do you feel you need work in?
- Do you love and trust the wrong people? Does this keep repeating itself in your life? Does anyone from childhood remind you of these people ?
- Right down 10 things that you love.
- I have to wait until my wall comes down before I can consider love. It takes a while but when I do its unconditionally.
- 2. I am a giver and a receiver. For the longest time I had trouble receiving. One day a friend of mine who has a business wanted to give me a free service. I told her I felt uncomfortable and did not allow her to give me anything free. She said to me “Why don’t people realize that sometimes others want to give as well. I never realize how unfair I was being by not allow her to give. So now I am better at receiving.
- I sometimes judge others for things I myself did in the past. I have to remember that we all go through stages. The reality is that we are all the same.
- Yes, but once I recognize what was going on I stop. My dad has been one to gain my trust and then out of no where he will leave and treat me as if I do not exist. Since I have learn this I have come across more stable people in my life who love and respect me.
- I love my grand kids, children, new child daughters in-laws, son-in law, and employees.
- I love my husband
- I love my brothers and all of there family
- I love my friends, clients, colleagues who value and respect me.
- I love my animals
- I love mornings.
- I love to read books. (not self help. Has to be a good story)
- I love to watch a good movie
- I love my home
- I love meeting new friends.
I love myself. I feel good about the person I have become and give thanks to those whom taught me lessons in this life time so I can see a better world.