Message From Lynn
Message from Lynn
July 1, 2020
Why do we need spiritual healing? Each soul has collected experiences that start from their environment or past lives, which stay suppressed in the subconscious. These experiences are sometimes incomplete or become the person’s way of thinking. Ted Andrews says that “the brain is the main computer in our nervous system.” He also says that “ancient beliefs claim that the brain and the skull were the doorways by which the spirit leaves at death and enters at birth.” We need to begin our healings through the inner self. That’s why all paths of healing tell us to look within. For instance, some people don’t realize they can manifest disease. The more you tell yourself you are sick, the sicker you will become.
Many of us get trapped in our heads, reacting to life in ways that stop us from finding happiness, good health, contentment, and gratification. These are the same people who sit in pain. The pain that was caused by emotional struggles is now physical pain. Those in denial will turn to painkillers, which will eventually teach the cells in the body to heal itself.
A good healing session can help you get rid of blockages that may be holding you back. Also, it calms fears, heals new and old wounds, and blesses the soul. Once the body, mind, and spirit are well balanced, you can develop an awareness of self and create your new beginning.
These are the sessions below that I recommend:
1. Private Energy healing: affects all levels of life; physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual. Healing begins by working with the energy centers of the body to rebalances and restore energy.
2. Counseling/Therapy with a certified professional counselor: They are experts who have a master’s degree. They are skilled in helping clients with trauma, depression, and anxiety.
3. Past life therapy: A technique used to recover what practitioners believe are memories from past lives. This process can help you understand why you are in the situation you are in now. You don’t have to be under hypnosis. Past life regressions can be through meditation.
4. Meditation: Meditation decreases stress, anxiety, and depression
5. Angel therapy: Angels have compassion, love, understanding, and no judgment. A well-trained Angel practitioner can call in the angels to assist with the healing.
6. EFT: (Emotional Freedom Techniques): This technique works by releasing blockages within the energy, from self-esteem issues to addictions.
7. Crystal bed: Receive both sound therapy & color therapy. A variety of sound is used to treat physical and mental conditions. Color therapy a remedy that uses color and light to treat physical and mental body.
8. Soul coaching with Lynn: A coach can provide a safe environment where you can see yourself more clearly. Lynn not only coaches, but she is also a psychic medium so she can see a little more by adding a soul reading. The following techniques are used: Soul reading/clairvoyant, Affirmations, Tapping, Healings, Chakra balancing, cutting cords, removing blockages, and an one-hour crystal bed session. A total of five sessions for $400.00.